What’s a Meet & Greet?
All dogs coming to stay with us for lodging and daycare must have a “Meet & Greet.” Prior to scheduling your Meet & Greet, you will need to set up an account and sign our agreement. If your dog has not stayed or played with us in the last 6 months, a day of play may be required to make a lodging reservation.
Please allow 20 minutes to chat with a team member about your dog. The cost is a half day of daycare and we do require your dog to spend 3 hours with us. If we have any concerns during the evaluation we will separate him from the group and give you a call.
During the Meet & Greet, we will:
- Get to know your dog as an individual, so we can better cater to their needs in the future
- Closely monitor and evaluate their overall wellness to determine if our facility is the right fit for your dog
- Introduce them to how we communicate
- Go over his day with you at pick-up
- Make any future daycare or lodging reservations
- Our aim is to provide your dog with an experience that makes them feel comfortable, healthy, and happy!
All dogs must be up-to-date on vaccines. Please see our policies page for further details.