Why your pup should Stay With Us!
At Escape Canine Retreat & Spa our lodging guests receive plenty of human contact, affection, and activity to keep each and every dog relaxed, fulfilled, and satisfied. It really is the little things!
A typical day at Escape Canine Retreat & Spa:
- 6:00 AM – Rise and Shine, it’s time to start the day. Let’s go out to the play areas for some stretching and play
- 7:30 AM – Breakfast
- 9:00 AM – Back to our play areas for play and loves*
- Noon – Midday Nap
- 2:00 PM – Afternoon Play Time
- 5:00 PM – Dinner is Served
- 6:00 PM – Evening play and social time
- 7:00 PM – Bedtime and Treat
- 7:15 PM – Lights out- It’s been a great day
After a full day of activities and socializing, our overnight guests retire to their own or family sleeping areas. We provide Kuranda dog beds and soothing music for a restful night’s sleep. Since items from home might make your furry baby feel more comfortable, please feel free to bring a favorite blanket or snuggle toy. All bedding needs to fit in a residential size washer and dryer.
Our check out time is 2pm. If your dog stays to play past 12pm, then a 1/2 day daycare fee will be applied for each dog.
* We also offer several great ways to personalize your dog’s stay, visit the activities page for more information.
An option for dogs not attending group play, and will enjoy more one on one personalized attention with our team. Our daily schedule consists of several playtime activities in our private care play area, and lots of snuggle time. A Joplin exclusive, we understand how important it is to offer a luxury lodging amenity to meet each dog’s needs.Walks and green belt excursions are a great way to personalize their stay.